Montag, 6. Februar 2012

037/366 - 06. February 2012

Sweets

Yes... it´s amazing but my boy loves sweets! After having eaten his meals he is nearly always asking for some "dessert". Mostly he gets some, a little dextrose lollipop or some chocolate candy! Hope this is no prime example for bad parenting?  Especially when he is watching videos on the i-pad as well.
Nevertheless I let him enjoy... and observe him being so content!

I love the pic from today. He is eating his dextrose and reading his christmas stories in the meantime. He loves the book, he got from omi, so much and wants mama to sing the songs even now. 

You are so gorgeous little boy... you really don´t need much to be perfectly happy!


Coffee cup

Lina was dabbling with a coffee cup for a long time today. Max gave it to her and she was fascinated indeed. I love it when she is holding her toys and stuff so skillfully. 

She looks like a real big girl, interested in everthing! You are heartwarming my sweetie!



By the way... I´m sooo happy we booked our summer holidays with friends today. I´m really looking forward to the beach and sea pictures and the great time together with my family.
Told Max about our plans, about the sea, the things we are going to see there and what we are going to do there.  We were searching for his book with the summer and beach stories at once and guess what Max is most of all waiting for... exactly... the ice cream!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ahhhh your babes are so sweet! And what a lucky boy, I wish I had a lollipop! Yum!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh yes, our sweetie Max loves sweets...and I think Lina would love coffee as it does auntie :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016