Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

215/366 - 02. August 2012

National funfair

We attend the fair every year. It´s traditional in our city to go there. Max is participating the third time now... incredible!
When he was a baby he sat in my wrap the whole time observing the fuss amazed. The next year I was expecting little Lina and my boy was already running around. We tried to convince him to step into a carousel... he did for seconds... and then he was crying like crazy... desperately! I felt so sorry for my son!

This year he wanted to drive the tractor on the carousel... and he was enjoying the ride! It was so cute!


...  Miss Lina was fascinated by all the lights, music and of course by her brother driving by!


 It was great fun again although it´s much more exhausting with two little ones...


I really love the national dress of  Max...



LOVE,

Mama

5 Kommentare:

  1. I love Max's outfit, too! How great! I love that you can observe how his reaction to the fair changes every year. They look very much alike in their close up shots today.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my gosh, I love the photo of you and your family, and Max in his Lederhosen! So so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my, I love that first shot of Max. He looks like a little doll. And his outfit is just too much...soooooo cute!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ooooh Max looks so cute in that outfit! Love that you got a family photo too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Max looks so grown up and handsome. I am also so impressed how much you are carrying Lina in the sling, looks so elegant too. Lovely family picture. My brothers and sisters have also worn this national dress because my Mum is from Austria. It looks super on Max.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016