Samstag, 4. August 2012

217/366 - 04. August 2012

Dirt

Little Lina is obviously not very restrained in becoming dirty. She is straight crawling into the sandpit... grabbing around, feeling and eating sand. When I think about Max´ disgust concerning dirt the difference is quite funny.
But maybe it´s because mama is not that cautious with Lina!? I let her explore and she enjoys it. 


Max got this sandpit when he was nearly one and a half and he climbed the first time in at the age of more than two! Missy knows the sand right from beginning and crawled in from the time she could. 


So funny how different my little ones are... and I love it so much to document everything that strikes me. To have these notes is such a treasure!


I love love love you two sweeties so so so much!

2 Kommentare:

  1. That is funny that they are so different when it comes to getting dirty. Really cute shots today. Max looks adorable in his red sun hat.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. SO Funny! My two are also polar opposites when it comes to getting dirty. Amazing how such a distinct personality shows up so very early in each child. I love Lina's face in the first photo. She seems to be checking to see if you will mind her putting the sand in her mouth!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016