Sonntag, 26. August 2012

239/366 - 26. August 2012

My Babygirl´s Very First Birthday

One little candle, one little cake
one little birthday to celebrate!

I just cannot believe... my Lina turned one today! 


 Baby, you are the most enchanting girl...
you bring so much fun and joy to our lives! 


We love, love, love you!

first birthday poem



We celebrated a wonderful "Very Hungry Caterpillar" Party today. It was so much fun, the children enjoyed the day and had lots of fun, our family and friends enjoyed the party as well... and so it was a lovely first birthday!


Lina is such a big girl already... it was so cute to see how funnily she strolled through the flat with her new doll´s pram... fortunately she has four now :-)

Max was a bit overexcited... I think he recognized that Miss L. was the little star today. Of course we tried to entertain and caress him as much as possible... nevertheless he was hyped, but in a sweet way! ... he could not help but tear open most of his sister´s presents :-) Anyway... she did not mind!



My perfect children...  we had a wonderful, wonderful day... you both are the greatest little people in the world... we love you more than words can say!

I´m going to publish special birthday posts for my daughter about her latest accomplishments and a special post about her party and it´s decoration. But our birthday marathon is not finished yet... it goes on the whole week... so check the "Caterpillar posts" out on coming weekend!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Happiest of birthdays to your darling Lina! I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Happy Birthday to Lina! What a lovely post, I especially like the little poem, and even though big brother was excited about the gifts he doesn't look too impressed with opening a My Little Pony ha ha ha! I love it! Hope the birthday party is wonderful, I look forward to seeing the pictures.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful, touching pictures, I will love to be part of the "birthday marathon" tomorrow... :-), and I am so happy to be Lina's grandmother... love you, little princess, from my deepest heart!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!!! I love the family photos of you four, such a lovely family with gorgeous smiles :)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016