Sonntag, 12. August 2012

224/366 - 11. August 2012

Massive pain

I was so impaired today... not chance to move or to supply the children... because of an acute lumbago. Daddy was away but fortunately omi was here to give her whole-hearted support. 

In the morning we already needed her for washing and dressing... me and the kids! Then she was working, helping, cooking, caring the very long day and in the evening she had to go to hospital for a nightshift. What an amazing mama she is! I love and appreciate her so very much! The only person in the world who is always there... no matter how busy she is... without whining or reproaching.

So sad we didn´t take a picture of her but I think she would even have refused because of her fatigue. But this week is going to be her birthday week and beautiful photos of her and the children... and maybe me;-)... are the plan!

In the afternoon, after omi had to leave, aunt K. came over to help me. She played with Max and Lina in the garden until papa came home.
How great to have people around to help when you are in need. This is so important.
    I´m nothing but greatful!



All my love to you my wonderful children! You make me happy... always!

3 Kommentare:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon! Wonderful that you had help.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's so great that you have so much close family nearby. I hope you feel better soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. SO glad your family all came to your rescue! I am sorry you aren't feeling well, at all. Hope you mend soon!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016