Donnerstag, 9. August 2012

221/366 - 08. August 2012

Birthday party

We were invited to celebrate the 4th birthday of Lucas. It was a lovely party! The children had so many opportunities to have fun... whatever they wanted, it was there... stilt house, trampoline, swing, sand pit, balls, cars, soccer, swimming pool... so what can I say... playing kids and relaxed parents :-)


Max loved being there and playing with the other children. Sometimes I did not even notice that he was with us because he was busy the whole afternoon until late evening.


Lina was sleeping in the sling for a while and then strolling through the garden... so very happy about the fact that she is already able to join all children while running around. She walked up and down in the trampoline like she always could walk and not like a babygirl who learned it just 2 weeks ago. Too funny this princess of mine!



Such a fun time together with lovely friends! Fortunately there are some more parties planned the next weeks including Miss Lina´s first birthday. I look forward to these days...

3 Kommentare:

  1. I'm glad they had so much fun at the party! Max in particular looks like he enjoyed himself. V's first birthday was unexpectedly tough for me. Good luck! I can't wait to see :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It sounds like a very fun day! Lina has changed so much through the course of your project, how fun that you will have all of this to look back on!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. My absolute favorite kind of play date is when my little one is SO busy playing that I barely notice she's there!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016