Montag, 6. August 2012

218/366 - 05. August 2012

Another time at the fair

Sunday morning is the last chance to visit the fair... then it´s over and we have to wait another year. We went with the grandparents and it was great fun again... although it was incredibly hot!



It´s too funny... there are lots of similar carousels with cars, tractors, motorbikes and so on but Max only wanted to drive one special tractor and refused sitting on any other carousel or vehicle.

Isn´t this the most adorable combination? ... the tractor with the national dress and the little mouth and cheeks making engine noises... I could squish him!


And this time... Lina was sitting with him for a lovely picture I´m totallyin love with...


We had a funny and great time there... wonderful to do this together with you my darlings!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Max looks adorable in his little outfit sitting on his tractor. I love that last photo too, the two of them together, they look very similar, so sweet :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I too love the last photo of them! I like that Max adds his own sound effects to the rides :)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016