Donnerstag, 16. August 2012

228/366 - 15. August 2012

Hiking

We had a fabulous day in the mountains. Walking and enjoying the nature and fresh air was such a recovery. The children loved it and had great fun. 
There was an anually festival as well. Lots of people come there together to visit the church, have fun, there is live music, activities for children, candy stands... like on a fair. 


The countryside is so beautiful and it was perfect for Max to run around wildly, throwing stones and being independent. 


Cows and horses are allowed to roam around free... Max was very fascinated to come so close to them and Lina was staring at them too... cute!


Lina was very hungry and of course refused her mash... so there was no other choice but nursing on the cow pasture. You are such a wonderful little girl... I love you... never forget!
Max is pointing to a helicopter...

We visited a friend of us who has a  hut on the mountain... it´s such a lovely place... cows and horses around, a wonderful view and... silence (of course not today!).


The playground is incredible. There are so many cool activities for kids... long slides, climbing towers, ropes, underground tunnel systems... so great!


I was so happy about this smashing day with my loved ones! 
We are going there very soon again because Max said yes, yes, yes when we asked him if he liked the mountain! Sweet darling!


By the way: my big boy is 33 months today! First I wanted to write a post about his milestones but I had so many other pictures to share. So I´m going to write his special post... 33/34 months... another time! I love you Max... just to let you know, Sweetheart!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love the last picture of Max! So interesting looking! I'm glad you all had fun - it looks gorgeous there.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016