Montag, 27. August 2012

240/366 - 27. August 2012

Party Part Two

Made some yummy "Caterpillar muffins" this morning to welcome our afternoon visitors. It was a lovely meeting with friends and the children had entertainment. Max and Lina were very tired because of the fuss for several days now...

So we decided to go on holiday on friday when all celebrations are over. We go to Italy to relax and have family time... This will be awesome, hooray!


Since my boy was born I especially love taking pictures of milestones and pictures you can follow the children´s growth and changes. Of course I do the same for Miss Lina...

This is my new little daughter on the day she was born... covered in the cosy pink blanket... can´t believe how tiny she was!?


This is Lina today... covered in the same pink blanket... playing peekaboo with mama just to keep her in a good mood to get a sweet pic... nevertheless she had no intention to look into the camera...


Before bathtime we made footprints again. Making them with Max is already funny and easy. He loves choosing the colour, the colour on his hands and feet and watching the prints on the white paper. He is a helper and cooperates perfectly...


... not so easy with my little one... but we did quickly... and so we got beautiful ones of Lina as well!


I love you both so much... 

Mama

Next party tomorrow... oh my... I think I want a sandwich and no more cake ;-)

4 Kommentare:

  1. How gorgeous, so wonderful that you can document these milestones with your gorgeous children. And you have the sweetest photos of them both. Just beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I should really do more hand and footprints - I'm sure I'll regret not doing it later. They both seem quite cooperative. It's great to see how much she's grown. Enjoy your rest this weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your children are beautiful. I love that you're marking milestones, and making memories while you do. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love this idea and have copied it from you with Riggs ;)

    You are so brave to wear such a lovely white outfit while working with babies and paint!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016