Dienstag, 14. August 2012

226/366 - 13. August 2012

Grumpy girl

Lina had a bad afternoon. I cannot exactly say why but I think she is struggling with teething again and there´s on other thing... she doesn´t accept that she is not able to do everything on her own. Since Lina learned to walk... and she is really good alreday... she would like to manage all and is more than ever annoyed when she falls down.

Babygirl strolled through our garden with a carts. Unfortunately it was too easy and she fell down very often. So opi put some heavy stones inside and this worked wonders. Now she could walk much better... but nevertheless her mood was already bad!




Sleep

I´m so very happy... my boy is having daily naps again. It´s not only because I´m glad there is some silent time but more likely because he has really good mood when he gets up.



On the photo above my sweet boy is observing Miss Lina because I told him that she is not able to climb stairs yet. I told him we had to take care that the garden gate was always closed. But he necessarily had to cut the lawn and to open the gate :-) But this greatest big brother took care the very whole time and called for mama every time Lina moved towards him! This was so lovingly!


Good time together with my babies! 

Love, 

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Aww! The picture of Max tending to Lina is so sweet. I love the closeup of her face - she looks so proud of her skills!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I, too, love the big brother photo! Keeping an eye on things. And the second one of Lina pushing her trolley!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love Lina's cart and how smart to put rocks inside to slow it down. I think the cart is from IKEA, is that correct? My friend is looking for one for her daughter but we don't have IKEA here. Max is such a loving big brother!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016