Montag, 6. August 2012

219/366 - 06. August 2012

Growing

I just cannot believe how big my baby is already... and now... since she is able to stand and walk (quite far already) Lina looks so much like a little toddler...

This is my princess in January... sweet 5 months!


Look how much she changed...


Hard work

Max loves to work with opi... the weather was bad already, rain should come, there was lightning and thunder... but he said he had to help and could not stop now... so... he did...


Love,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Lina is a beautiful doll. I adore her cheeks!

    What dedication Max has. Very inspiring! My son would love that wheelbarrow. I must get one for him before the weather turns cold again. Thank you for the idea!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lina is growing so beautifully! And Max is wonderful, he's such a dedicated worker. It's awesome he likes to work with his opi, he will learn such important things as he does.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016