Montag, 13. August 2012

225/366 - 12. August 2012

Out

Spent the last two days inside because I felt really ill with my bad back. The children were so so good...  like they knew how much I was suffering. Omi brought an infusion from the hospital and attached it to me. From this time on I started feeling much better.


So this evening we wanted to go out and have a change of scenery. We went to buy some ice-cream and then enjoyed family time in our backyard. It was simple but great... it´s not necessary to do a lot... just the two of us... observing our children having fun and being happy because we all were together! That was it!

Although I´m sometimes dissatisfied and whining about this and that... 
I have to remind myself what lucky mama I am...
look at these children...
I love them so much!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well :-( You got some absolutely gorgeous photos!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Look at Lina in her new shoes! :-) She is so sweet. I love the photo of her coming down the slide. Hope you are feeling much better soon!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016