Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

242/366 - 29. August 2012

Party Part IV

Today we had the real birthday party... the one we had to postpone because of the massive rainfalls on sunday. Our wonderful friends came and spent hours of fun with us. I´m so grateful for our friends... they are so lovely and have just as lovely children. Max and Lina like to play with them a lot! Although there were many children we never had problems because they all get along so well!

I was clever this time to ask my brother in law to take pictures and so I could enjoy the whole days much more. He took pictures every day and so we have several hundred of Lina`s birthday. I´m more than happy about the wonderful documetation of delights!

Check out our fun party:

 
 
 
  
 

This was an awesome day I am really thankful for... and I thank all my family and my friends who helped me to make Lina´s first birthday so very special.
My mama supported me the very whole week... although she had days off she worked so very hard for me. She did my household and laundry, took care for Max and Lina and helped whereever she could and I needed her. She is my greatest helper. I love you incredibly!
My mother in law helped me with the cake, Florian and Michael took the most wonderful pictures and together with my girlfriends and the children it all turned out more than perfect!

I´m very happy to have you all...  Thanks for sharing the day with us!

Lina... you are one lucky girl! 
You are such an enchanting and loved doll! I adore you! 
Max my darling... you are my sunshine, my love, my son!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Happy birthday to Lina! Looks like it was a fantastic day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So happy to see the wonderful pictures of this birthday-party - seems to habe been very successful, great and full of joy!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016