Sonntag, 26. August 2012

238/366 - 25. August 2012

Due date

It´s nearly 23.00... one year ago my labor began at this time and what I got 2,5 hours later was the most beautiful babygirl in the world! 


 Look at her... she was wearing the same dress today... as a shirt, ha!


Today I was the whole day busy with the last birthday preps for tomorrow. Now we have a yummy layers salad, a beautiful cake, adorable decoration, tons of cutly wrapped gifts and a lot of anticipation... with teary eyes as well!


Oh my... my Lina turns one... just cannot believe! Nevertheless... looking forward to tomorrow´s party and I´m sure this day is going to turn out awesome!

Playing outside

Max just wanted to stay up a bit longer and went out into the garden before bedtime... he was sitting there for a while driving his car...


Love,

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. How exciting (and bittersweet) that Lina turns one!! Happy Birthday beautiful girl!! I love that first picture of you two...just precious. And it is just too cute that she is now wearing her newborn dress as a shirt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Happy Birthday to Lina! It's been amazing watching her journey so far, and I can't wait to see where the rest of the year takes you all. Love that she's wearing her newborn outfit again today!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I also love the first photo, it is a measure of how much she has grown in a year, isn't it? I also love the one of the two of them at the little table. They look to be relating so peacefully and naturally.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016