Freitag, 10. August 2012

222/366 - 09. August 2012

Walk, walk, walk

Every time my babies reach new aims it´s hard for me to remember the time they were this step further back. It seems to me like they were always smiling, eating, babbling, sitting or... walking.


Since the day my little princess found out how to balance on her tiny feet she cannot help but go... everywhere, always. It seems she even has not a peace of mind to sit and play... no... playing means walking.


When Max started to walk he used to sit down and crawl when he needed to get somewhere hastily. He recognized that his first steps were too slowly yet ... Lina recognized that she only has to accelerate and walking can be speedy... so she does... and my babygirl is incredibly skillful.

Now Lina is finally able to join her brother strolling around in the garden going here and there.



Yes... by the way... my boy is cutting the lawn with these scissors and totally keen on doing this. I´m quite nervous observing him but confessed... he is very cautious and expertly using the tool. Nevertheless I would love if he would let me take it away but... Max is getting very! grumpy then... so it´s up to us to take care and let him work :-)

Due to the fact that Missy is walking like crazy we went to buy her first real shoes. Up to this time Lina only had soft leather slippers. Buying these little shoes is another milestone and it was a bit teary for mama too!



These days I´m very emotional again because I witness how quick time flies by... I´m busily documenting Lina´s progresses, Max´ continous improvement of talking,  preparing my baby´s first birthday and quite often browsing through the newborn pictures. 

Then I feel sorry that I don´t have even more pictures of this and that. Although we have tons I always see lovely pictures I wish  had taken... but that´s like it is!

Sweet babies... I love you so so much and I keep every memory as a treasure!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I like the shoes that you got her! They look so comfortable and stretchy. (Those are some pretty awesome looking boots behind you on the shelf, as well!) What pictures do you wish you had? I need to make sure I don't miss any ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It looks like Lina really has walking mastered. Such a fun stage, all of those stages! But also, bittersweet, as you can attest.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016