Freitag, 17. August 2012

230/366 - 17. August 2012

Omi and Opi

... it´s their joint birthday today. Max and opi were working and playing the whole morning while omi was en route. In the afternoon we had coffee and cake and then we went out for dinner.

I just want to share the pictures... check them out... I love them!


We wish you just the best, dear grandparents... wonderful day together with you!


Little Lina was drawing with mama while waiting for dinner... she was such a good girl!


A kiss for my babygirl! Love you so!


Isn´t she sweetness?



Omi Sonja... we love you a lot... you are the bestest grandmother in the whole world... your support is incredible!


This boy of mine is such a beauty... my heart is bursting with pride when I look at him!


A kiss for the birthdaygirl :-)



They are so very happy when they are together with Max and Lina...


Such a fun day!

3 Kommentare:

  1. stunning pictures as always - love the ones with the grandparents, so special :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks like a wonderful day! I love family days.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lina is so beautiful, so cheerful! It looks like you had great fun and special family time. I like the photo with the grandparents, too.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016