Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

241/366 - 28. August 2012

Party Part III

The family came over to celebrate with us. The children love these visits a lot... especially because they are best entertained then.

Fortunately we have the wonderful weather back, although it started to become a bit autumnal. But this is even better because sitting in the backyard and playing in the garden is more fun now than in the summer heat. Max and Lina were really good and were so much laughing and giggling... this makes my heart sing!


She is so beautiful... I could eat her!


Oh my... no words necessary!



This boy is the best brother in the whole wide world. Max is so lovingly to Lina... I simply love to observe their attachment. This is love!


Max is one lucky boy to have wonderful uncles and aunt K. who are playing with him a lot and trying to compensate that Missy is unequivocally becoming more attention these days. But like mentioned... he is doing great!




On the one hand these birthday meetings degenerated into an event... it wasn´t just a simple first birthday... and it was in some extent exhausting ;-) But on the other hand we enjoy it a lot to get lovely visitors every day. Our best friends and family take the time to come over, bring lovely gifts for our children and celebrate with us. 

I love the thought that my children will have these memories documented forever and will always be able to see and read how much they are loved!

The late evening and night turned out incredibly hard because I had to prepare a yummy salad and a beautiful cake for my beautiful girl. I decided to make a number "1" cake with caterpillar decoration (my mother in law was so very, very kind and supportive to make thses little figures for Lina´s cake... Thank you a lot dear mama in law!)

I´m going to post the different layers of the salad and the cake in Lina´s extensive birthday posts. First I wanted to write the posts this weekend but we are abroad. So I will catch up as soon as possible...

Lovely children... you make my days! I love you... don´t forget... I love you!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh you guys are just a beautiful beautiful family! Lina's grin in that one picture is just too much for words! I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016