Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

031/366 - 31. January 2012

Best daddy ever

Right from beginning... from you babies´ first breathe, daddy takes over every necessary nursery. He is bathing you, carrying you around day and night, gets up in the night when you cry, changes the nappies and never ever says anything about the smell. He plays with you, feeds Max after we stopped breastfeeding, goes for walks and the list could go on and on.
I got to know daddy when we were really, really young. In those days I already thought about the time when we would be a family. And I can definitely say that I imagined that he would be a father like he became and is.

So we can say: he is just the best. Although mama is sometimes grumbling that he is not doing right this and that... there is actually no reason to do so. But we won´t tell him ;-)

This evenig he bathed you once more and because of that I decided that this post will be dedicated to the love between daddy, Max and Lina! 


Oh, how I love seeing my two men having fun, laughing and kissing!


We never have any discussion about the fact that daddy is doing the evening ritual with us. He is always going with you, Max... feeding, bathing, cultivating, bringing you to bed and reading the bedtime story. Not uncommon he is caring for you, Lina too... mostly while mama is posting ;-)


It´s the biggest delight to observe you all  interacting with each other.  And I love to notice that he is not only doing it because of duty but because he loves you kids more than words can say!


It´s the greatest happiness to have you for husband and father! I love you! And I love you because you love us!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Hi baby, these are really lovely words - thank you! ILU2!
    Your bear

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is such a sweet sentiment! I love to watch my girls with their dad, it touches my heart so deeply!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ...simply beautiful and I think Martin appreciate it very...

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016