Sonntag, 1. April 2012

092/366 - 01. April 2012

Blessing of the palms

In the morning we all went to church for the blessing of the palms. It´s an old tradition one week before easter. The mamas make a bunch with branches of a green brush and decorate it with some sweets and so on. It´s really lovely for the children.

Max ate all sweets at once... fortunately after the blessing. Would have looked strange to bless the naked branches!? 
Max was so good and waiting, strolling around although it was very cold and windy today. Lina was sleeping in he pram... wrapped up warm. 

Afterwards we visited great-grandmother - daddy´s grandmother. She lives close to the church and so we could wait Lina to wake up. Max and daddy were playing the piano there. My boy loves music very much. Hope once he will be interested in a nice musical instrument.

At home omi took some family pictures. Due to the fact that I´m taking so many from the children we sometimes forget to make some lovely pics of us together. 


We didn´t spend long time outside because of the freezing wind. Just some shots and then cuddling up inside. 

... where I got this heartwarming photo of my lovingly children. 

I only can say: you both are a blessing... too good to be true!
 I love you from the bottom of my heart!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Such a beautiful family shot! (So rare to see all of you, indeed!) And the last picture is so sweet. Seeing pictures through this project of siblings makes me reconsider only having Miss V!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i simply love the sweet cap!!!!!!! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great family photo, I always forget to get photos of us all together too, I must do more of it. I love the sibling smooching shot too, so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016