Sonntag, 15. April 2012

106/366 - 15. April 2012

Documenting

Since I started to document the delights in our everyday´s life my urge to capture all special... and not so special moments... grew incredibly. Fortunately I already started keeping a diary when I became pregnant with my son. I still love to browse through the book where I collected great pregnancy moments, pictures and examinations with the ultrasound pics. The same I did for my daughter... and these books are my treasure. To have these memories of their pregnancies and births mean so much to me!

But in addition I´m keeping several albums, baby calender, making videos and so on, too. That´s really lots of work but confessed... there´s kind of addiction. There´s not a lot of time left I just do nothing. So... due to the fact that there are so so many wonderful pics of Max and Lina I decided to make it for me as well. I only have beautiful photos with my very pregnant belly... and it´s time to make some not pregnant ones... :-)

Now I´m totally dedicated to run my blog. To think about the storytelling, to find new words to express my love... just keep the day and moments in my mind. I love to take photos and to sort them out finding the lovliest ones to post. Unhappily I`m not very talented to edit my photos professionally. So at present plenty of my energy flows into improving these abilities.

It´s my further special way to show my deep love I feel for my children... showing and documenting the moments I appreciated most. But skipping through the photos I always discover my passion for their beautiful close-ups.

When I look at them I don´t know what I have could have done to deserve them...
 adorable and enchanting son and daughter!
They bless me with just by being like they are... 
they are perfect... and mine!
I´m the lucky one to be their mama!

Miss L. staring at Max...


Max watching Miss L....

3 Kommentare:

  1. These are both beautiful photos. I started putting energy into improving my photography skills simply to get lovely photos of my children, I think it is well worth the effort! I believe this project is an excellent way to push yourself in developing your skills. You are doing so well with both your photos and your stories!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016