Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

116/366 - 25. April 2012

Lawn mower

During the long winder days my boy was waiting for the time he is working with papa in the garden again. Taking his mower and following daddy... I love it... especially beacause he is doing this every single time!

I love you my son! Hope you will still enjoy this when you are grown up!?


Style my doll

Dressing my little girl is so much fun. With all her lovely clothes she looks so endlessly adorable. I know this sounds maybe a bit superficial but nevertheless... I do it! And I enjoy it!
Shame on me... but I must confess that I´m absolutely thankful for having a daughter too! Of course I would have been happy as well if I would have had another boy but to have this little doll of mine makes me really, really grateful!

How cool will this be when her hair is long enough to be brushed too!? Ha!

Oh baby... I could so so squeeze you!


Lovely day with my lovely babies!

2 Kommentare:

  1. You have a beautiful backyard. What a wonderful, safe place for your little ones to play.


    There's nothing wrong with loving to dress up your little girl. I see the clothes in the stores and often wish I had a girl to dress up myself!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OH my gosh! What a yard! What a view! What sweet sweet little ones you have!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016