Donnerstag, 19. April 2012

110/366 - 19. April 2012

Sleep

Is it nasty to love the time when the children are sleeping? Is it nasty to love the peace in the house after a day full of reading, talking, playing, working, explaining, carrying...? Is it nasty to enjoy this idleness?


I´m really, really tired today. We had a bad night and an early morning. Hubby was so lovely to offer me a shopping afternoon on my own. Although not very rested I loved my time alone... bought so many things... just for me, ha! Daddy was caring for the babies... but... of course... took no pictures. 

So I took them while Max and Lina were sleeping... wonderful!


Hugs and kisses from mama!

2 Kommentare:

  1. So sweet, I love sleeping baby photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think it's good to have time away, but I miss V so much, even if it's just for a little bit. Such beautiful sleeping photos - I can never get too many of those either.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016