Freitag, 27. April 2012

118/366 - 27. April 2012

Backyard

Max spent the whole day outside... he is hardly to be moved inside for a nap or eating. In the morning he was strolling with opi through the garden... working here and there.
When I asked him to come for the nap he answered: " No! Max! Work! Cut! Grass! No! Opi! Help!" 


What can you add to such a lovely message? 
Side note: Max started with two word sentences yesterday. First one: "Washing hands!" 

Love you honeybunny, you are adorable! You make me so proud with your mode of expressions!

Banana

Trying the baby led weaning I gave Miss L. a banana. She really liked it although it was a bit hard for her to swallow the little pieces. I´m sure she gets a better access to food when she is allowed to take it in her little hands. 
By the way: it´s more mess but more fun too!

Little princess, mama is so proud of you... you are doing great my daughter! I love you!

2 Kommentare:

  1. They look so happy with all their new accomplishments! Hooray for both of you, clever little people!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My little one loves to be outside too, so I understand how difficult it is to get Max inside as I have the same problem.

    I never noticed how much Lina and Max look alike until I saw the photo of Lina with the banana. Wow!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016