Samstag, 28. April 2012

119/366 - 28. April 2012

Cooking

Max enjoys helping me in the kitchen. It´s so lovely when he is picking up the tiny vegetables, mixing the ingredients or stiring in bowls. He enjoys everything... but always needs a towel for wiping his hands when wet or dirty :-)


After the nap he returned straight into the garden. We are lucky to have the long-awaited sunny weather so my boy is finally allowed to water the lawn. Unfortunately he is in between times careless with the water jet and watered omi too!


Lovely boy, you are so funny and sweet, mama loves you!

Swing

Miss L. loves the swing and is so laughing out loud when sitting inside. I could not love this smiling face... and of course the whole little girl more even if I tried! 



You couldn´t be sweeter my girl, you are pure perfection! I love you

2 Kommentare:

  1. Look how lovely and green your grass is. Lina seems to adore the swing. Max seems so precise with his handling of the corn. He's such a helpful guy around the house - yardwork and the kitchen!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016