Montag, 2. April 2012

093/366 - 02. April 2012

Progress

Miss L. got so incredibly strong... she only wants to stand and jump around. So many new things to see and observe. Actually I thought she would start to sit soon but maybe later.

So funny to see my babygirl standing on her own little, little feet. Too cute!


In the afternoon she was so very tired... sleeping in her pram. For about two weeks now she is every day outside for her nap. Oh I could watch her beautiful face the whole day....


Watering can

Max loves gardening with his opi. Unfortunately we had horribly cold weather outside and Max was always touching the cold water. But he didn´t mind... so opi showed him how to put water into the can without making the hands wet. Dream team!


Lovely day with my lovely children!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Lina is getting so big! Look how well she's balancing!
    It's so neat to see how Max and his opi are outside all day, working in the garden. So sweet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You DO have lovely children. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Little Miss L, you are the cutest girl I have ever seen in my life, kiss and hugs!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016