Mittwoch, 4. April 2012

095/366 - 04. April 2012

Lamborghini

Normally Max is not allowed to go to the basement on his own. He is searching for tools there and hunting around in daddy´s office. 
This evening papa went out with his buddies and Max was so sad about this... only wanted to go with him. He pushed me to open the guard of the stairs to follow him. I felt really sorry for him and let him go. For minutes he was strolling around downstairs and finally found some screws.

So I tried to move him up but no way. Because of this I had to come up with something. I took one of daddy´s collected cars... 

... for the next hours! my boy was totally busy to repair the broken wheel :-) He was so lovely playing and driving around... I could eat him. We will tell daddy tomorrow!


Babygirl was watching him and was busy with this too.


 Cute siblings! Love you

1 Kommentar:

  1. That black and white shot is so beautiful, look at those eyes! It's so great when a child can find something to completely immerse themselves in for hours. Lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016