Mittwoch, 18. April 2012

109/366 - 18. April 2012

Time together

Of course, all stay-at-home mamas have really lots of work. There is the neverending household... cooking, doing the laundry, hoovering and so on... and the children to supply. 
My biggest problem and load is that I´m very delicate concerning dirt, dust and mess. So I´m doing lots of housework every day. Doing it while Max is walking with opi, Lina sleeping or with Lina in the sling.

Today I did all my work in the morning and spent the whole afternoon playing with my kids. This was so relaxing... and very important. We are doing a lot together but confessed... I´m very often doing work beside playing. 

We were listening to music, dancing, singing, playing with cars and puzzles, reading books and... sure diy with the tools... screws, hammer, drill press... not to forget the important stuff!


My babies were so much enjoying this... no whining at all! Max was very calm... except singing and dancing... he was cuddling his sister and bringing her all his loved toys. 


 Miss L. was observing him and I´m sure she liked what she saw. 


 Especially his dance arts... I have to post some jumping pics the next time! Too cute!

Thank you Max and Lina for this precious time! I love you

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful afternoon! Max looks like he is so gentle and sweet to his baby sister!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the one of him kissing her head! It is just lovely. I am too conscious most times of how much time I am doing work in the house instead of playing with my kids... If I had money I'd hire someone to clean for me!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016