Donnerstag, 5. April 2012

096/366 - 05. April 2012

Rain

Nature is getting so much water today. At first Max didn´t want to go out with opi... he just wanted to continue with playing. He got a lovely card play from a friend of omi, Johanna. It´s about assigning colours to different symbols... and Max is already a pro.

By the way: my clever boy is now able to count to ten... here and there with a little help...only learned in a few days. Now we start doing this in english. I´m simply proud!

For dressing I distracted him with his new owl he is hugging and caressing the whole day and then put on his rainwear. He looked so sweet! Honeybunny you are my sunshine!


Owls

A few days ago we got some lovely owls with their children´s names filled with spelled. Max and Lina love them so much, taking them everywhere. 


In the evening Max had his evening bottle and Lina joined him with her water bottle. I had to give it to her because otherwise she would have taken Max´. He felt a bit irritated and moved slighly away. This was such a funny geste.


We had a wonderful day together... I adore you my treasures!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Cute photo of him in the rain! He seems not too certain he's having fun... And Lina looks so cute today!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gorgeous photos and love owl!!! so cute how he wanted space to have his bottle!! adorable kiddies!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Look at Lina's big bright eyes! Max's dedication to going outside is pretty amazing. I bet he wants it to be summer so badly!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016