Mittwoch, 11. April 2012

102/366 - 11. April 2012

Reading

Miss L. already loves books. She got the lovely one about the rainbow fish from mama and papa.... and she likes it... obviously!


My girl made a big development step the last few weeks. Eating is getting a bit better, she is sleeping a lot, playing on her own really long and high concentrated on one special thing, stranger anxiety is over, she is very alert and I think being able to sit is not far. 

But the most adorable thing of her is standing on all fours and wiggling the bottom.

Love you little Lina, you are so cute and funny!


My boy loves his books as well. I´m very happy about the fact that they have a good access to books. When he is too tired to run around he is sitting and reading. Incredible how many stories he already knows from memory... you just have to start and he is making the sentence complete. 


 This is so lovely and remarkable... my smart boy!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love the butt wiggle stage, too!
    Max will be reading in no time. Memorization is how I learned, for sure!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love it when kids love books, it's such an easy way to bond. Beautiful photos!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016