Freitag, 6. April 2012

097/366 - 06. April 2012

Tube

Before starting evening routine my boy loves to play in his room, especially hide and seek in his blue tube. We bought it for him when he was about one year old and he was so scared. No chance to move him into it. He didn´t even want to take a look inside. 

So I put the tube away and a few months ago he discovered it on his cupboard and wanted to know how it worked. I built it up and he started to crawl through again and again. Like it has always been his favorite toy.
Funny sign of development... my sweet boy!


Baby blanket

We are using my very old blanket every day. We need it in the bathroom. My babies are rolling about it while mama is doing the care.
This evening Lina was already waiting on the blanket and Max was still playing in his tube.


Yesterday my mama and me had a look at my baby album... I have so lovely baby pics. Now I´m trying to get some pics from Lina looking like I did when I was in her age and lying on this bear blanket. I´m going to post some lovely comparison photos the next time ;-)

Hugs and kisses from your loving mama!

1 Kommentar:

07. November 2016