Samstag, 7. April 2012

098/366 - 07. April 2012

Happy Easter!

In the morning we already took our yearly easter picture to send wishes to all our friends via e-mail. Fortunately Max and Lina had good mood although I had to fool around to get a smile. 
I think Lina did not really understand what I was doing there... nevertheless Max remained seated and gave me a gorgeous face. 
Sweet Lina... soon you will be able to understand that mama is behaving crazily sometimes!

We have a tradition how to spend our easter holidays. On saturdays we go to church for blessing our food. Afterwards we have lunch and then we go to search the easter basket and collect the hidden eggs.

It´s so cute to see how my boy enjoys this tradition more and more every year. Unfortunately we have really bad weather this year so we can not go into the garden for hiding and searching the baskets.

Nevertheless... we had such a lovely day... with lots of sweet pictures!

My two easter rabbits... I simply adore you

1 Kommentar:

  1. Happy Easter my sweeties, looking forward to see you on monday :-) kisses and hugs from auntie

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016