Freitag, 20. April 2012

111/366 - 20. April 2012

Bookworm

A little story at first:

a few days ago we had an appointment at the astrologer. For me it´s very interesting and fascinating how good and true he is describing my children although he doesn´t know them. He only has their dates, times and places of birth.

Our last meeting was the talk about Max and the new family of three. This time was actually Miss. L.´s turn but of course the four of us were in conversation as well. To explain everything he told is something which would be beyond the scope so I just tell one special thing he told about Max. 

Max´passion for electronic devices could turn into extreme forms if we would not stop or restrict his access. Confessed... he is allowed to use our i-pad really often and then he is watching car and tractor videos on youtube. Additional he is playing games on his own i-pod, our i-pad and our i-phones! Hell... listing these tools is a challenge...for me.

Due to the fact that he has a lot of practice he is already really good. I´m not very sure if this is something you should be proud of when the toddler is not even three!?
I thought about this before but I didn´t admit that it really could grow into a problem. So... as I heard it from the mouth of an outsider I considered. I told my beloved and we decided to make a change at once.

So Max is getting one of his tools only once a day... only joined by us... only for a certain time. The situations our boy will be demanding for it very persistantly come for sure and then we should be steadfast! Let´s see...


Today while waiting for opi to come over for the walk I let all my work beside and sat down with both children to read and play. This was so much fun! I have redeemed my yesterday´s promise to spend much more time exclusively playing instead of working at the same time. And by the way it was important too because otherwise my son would have asked (or screamed) for an i-anything.

 ... so... both darlings were completely enjoying the time... no whining and crying at all!



While Max was outside Miss L. was sleeping... wrapped up warm in her pram. Doesn´t this look cosy?


Sweet babies, I looove being together with you... there´s nothing like that! I love you

2 Kommentare:

  1. It's amazing how much technology will creep into our lives, isn't it? Whew! I love your pictures, as usual, all the bright colors are so cheerful. Your two beautiful babies are lucky to have a sweet mom like you :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lina does look very cozy! The picture of Max on the bench may be one of my favorite of him so far.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016