Dienstag, 3. April 2012

094/366 - 03. April 2012

Bad photo day

I was so busy today that I really forgot to take pics. Fortunately Max had nice visitors today and so we have a lovely one. They went for a walk together and afterwards spent time playing in the garden. My boy was happy about this special morning and had really good mood.


Because Miss L. was sleeping in the meantime I totally forgot about her pic ;-)
In the afternoon I went shopping on my own... oh yes... like vacation... and so daddy took the emergancy photo while nursing for bedtime!


Love you my sweeties, I´m sure to get some sweet shots tomorrow!

3 Kommentare:

  1. These photo's are gorgeous!! I LOVE that sandpit, looks like so much fun, especially with the nice cubby attached!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sweet photos! I love the little roof over the play area, great idea!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aw, well it all worked out- you can never have too many nursing photos! They grow up so fast.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016