Dienstag, 24. April 2012

115/366 - 24. April 2012

Daddy cool

Isn´t this the greatest luck ever to have a husband who is helping with education and care?
I really know lots of men who don´t want to be involved in this stuff. Fortunately my hubby isn´t like this. He loves being an active part... and the kids appreciate it as well!

Seeing how they love each other and enjoy time together makes me feel so happy and so proud. I´m sure the children will keep it in their minds and feelings. For me this part of the groundwork for mutual love and affection!

One of my favorite photo designs is our children cuddling with us, snug to us, kissing and hugging!
Papa didn´t work too long today and spent afternoon time with the children because mama was busy. Our boy had a nearly four hours nap and afterwards papa gave him the meal opi cooked for us!

A bit of watching cartoons while eating ;-)
Afterwards they were playing with the blocks and built towers... in between times papa kissing his daughter. Oh... how I love them!

A girl´s first love
You are really lucky babies to have a daddy like him... he loves you with his entire heart... totally and forever!

2 Kommentare:

07. November 2016