Sonntag, 29. April 2012

120/366 - 29. April 2012

Details

Max and Lina,

to me you could not be any cuter and more wonderful. To me you are totally perfect. I would say I have to struggle not to gobble you up every time I look at you.

It´s such a blessing to see all your lovely tiny details... your eyes and ears, the sweet necks, the little hands and feet and of course... your beautiful teeny tiny belly bottoms. They are definitely one of the favorites about your perfect, sweet and velvety bodies. The eternal mark that you were connected to me!


I could always kiss and cuddle into your belly bottoms... to me they are such a sweet evidence for the bond we have and had during the pregnancy... that you both just grew because of the supply through the umbilical cord. It´s our link. You were nourished through it with everything you needed, you could breathe, you were allowed to grow and develop into these perfect and precious little people that you are. 


From the first second of your existance I have so deeply fallen in love with you my children! 
You fill my heart with joy and so much love... never ever thought it could be!

I love and adore you, mama

Ice cream

Definitely... it´s my son! We have the same fondness for sweets and ice-cream. Opi prepared sunday sundaes for us all and Max ate one complete. Incredible and cute!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Aw, what a good muma you are! I love the photo of Max with the ice cream dish, he is intently enjoying every little bit!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful photos, as always! The light is so nice in that first photo. Makes Max look so strong yet angelic.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016