Samstag, 7. Januar 2012

007/366 - 07.January 2012

Today was kind of granny´s Day. In the morning omi Sonja visited us like nearly every day. This is very easy because we are neighbours. We built our house next to the grandparents. This means lots of advantages. One is that the kids see their grandparents every day. Omi is playing with Lina while mama is doing this neverending houswork :-(
My little princess is becoming more and more active every day. Just waiting for the moment she will make the last move to turn fom back to the belly <3


I think granny is a little bit sad. Unfortunately she is leaving for London today.  My husband is giving her a lift to the airport in the afternoon. Max was a little bit sad he could not join them because of his daily sleep on midday. But when she returns in a week we will meet her at the airport with Max.This is going to be a great surprise for him!

After sweetie got up we were cooking a perfect not-hot Chili con carne together. Max is so enthusiastic helping mama in the kitchen. He is very carefully when doing something dangerous. 

We invited granny Irmi for dinner. My little boy was calling her "omi imi" the whole time. Sooo cute! They played together and he was showing her his millions of new toys since christmas ;-)
Then he decided he wants the photo album about his first year. He loves looking at the pics and somebody telling stories about them!


Very much delight to document because of my delightful children <3

4 Kommentare:

  1. How lucky to have the kids grandparents so close by. It looks like they have a very sweet relationship.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How old is your little girl? (I looked through and saw other pictures but didn't see how old she is.) I look forward to your project - I'm interested in becoming a midwife one day, myself, although I'm not sure when that will happen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Granny's day is always a good day. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you ladies for commenting... like once mentioned: I´m a comment addict :-)

    @Megan: Oh yes this is so great to have the parents and parents in law so close. In fact you don´t need babysitters. And the kids love them all because they spoil them a little bit ;-)

    @Erin: My Miss L. is 4,5 months now. Sweeter every day!
    How nice you´re interested in midwifery. Before this job I worked 3 years as a nurse but birth and babies are just the greatest things in the world <3 I´m so happy I dared to change the job but it is worth. So if you love this too: just do it!

    @delightful: Yes, and we have this luck very often. But sometimes it´s a bit annoying too... you know what I mean!? ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016