Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012

026/366 - 26. January 2012

The 5th month anniversary

It´s just incredible but true... my little cutie has 5 months full today! When I looked at her today,  the day from her birth came to my mind again and again. I remember like it was yesterday. Her birth was short but intense! Such a delight to have my girl in my arms!

During the last 5 months we enjoyed a lot. Lot of firsts, wonderful christmas and new year´s eve with the increased family, Max´ 2nd birthday and much more...

It´s hard to believe how many progresses a baby makes within months or even days.  She arrived, totally newborn and depending on mama... now she Lina a funny, entertaining and relaxed little lady!


My girl... you get cuter every single day... it´s dreamlike! I love you

Miss L. loves to observe her big brother while he is playing, talking, shouting, singing, dancing, crying and I have the real feeling she totally empathizes with him. I love this love between the siblings! 

To celebrate the day daddy bought wonderful, fresh donuts for us! Max is a sweetie like we all are ;-)... means he would do a lot for sweets!
And because of the fact that he wants to manage everything on his own, he ate the donut allone! I could eat him... that was too lovely!


My boy... you are such a gorgeous thing... everthing you do is wonderful! I love you

5 Kommentare:

  1. I know what you mean about babies - I am blown away every day by the new things my little guy can do. Max looks like he's loving the donut!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my! That donut is huge! I would struggle to eat it all.
    Your little ones are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you both! I had to help him a little bit with the donut but that wasn´t too bad! It was really good :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my God, it seems to me as if the time would fly by...<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh my God, it seems to me if time would fly by!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016