Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

029/366 - 29. January 2012

Favorite toys 

It´s hard to believe but Miss L. has special playthings she really, really prefers. She is biting, slobbering and laughing out loud then! There is her pink, colorful frog, her elephant teether, her rattle she got from Max and her butterfly!

I love her watching while playing! It´s so cute! She has a lot of patience.  Rolling about the carpet, the activity center or in her playpen... Miss L. deals herself and just waits for mama coming around!

You are my little sunshine! I love you darling!


Reading lesson

I could take pictures of Max while reading every single day. This is his activity now. He loves when mama, papa, omi or opi are telling stories, he loves the pictures... reading the texts is boring for him!
He is very concentrated then and can become a bit grumpy too when nobody has time to sit beside him!
Today omi was at our place for hours. They spent lots of time reading, especially about animals. Max knows every single one in english too. This is so lovely! The game is: they are searching for an animal in the book and then Max is looking for the appropriate one from his plastic things!


I´m so proud! My little english boy! I love you sweetheart!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Awww...your kids are so sweet. Your little boy has that book lover look on him :).

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's so great that they both play so well independently! I love the look of concentration on Max's face as he reads, as well.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016