Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012

010/366 - 10. January 2012

At the hairdresser

We had an appointment at the hairdresser´s with Max today! Fortunately he likes to go there. Before we started,  Max and me looked at his photo album where I already collected pics from previous visits! He recognized Veronica at once and was looking forward to getting some sweets from her! Max was totally in agreement to go there!


I had this idea long time ago: every time when we had to go anywhere I don´t know if Max would like it, I show him pictures at home and explain that we had been there already. This worked when going to the doctor´s, visiting people he dosn´t meet very often, meeting Santa Claus in the nearest shop, going to the baby´s swimming course and so on...

Then he always knew what´s going on and I never had any trouble with him not cooperating. 
My good boy, everything we experience together - fun or obligation - is so delightful because of your character! I love you, honey!

Sweet Miss L.,

In the morning we had to get new passports for you and Max. At first we had to take new pictures. This wasn´t easy with you sweet Lina because you were smiling all the time. The photographer showed you some toys and you were laughing out loud! I could eat you! But at the end we got a very nice one with only a little smile!


The evening was the first step into your "grown up baby time".  You took your first bath together with your brother in the big bath tub. This was so much fun! Thank God, Mama never took care of rinsing water over your little face! Was just good for you today! Indeed Max was squirting water everywhere! 
Naturally he wanted to help you washing! Cute! Sweetheart, you have such a confidence! Never approximately bad mood! Love you like crazy my perfect girl! 

Incredible day with incredible children!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Dropping by from Documenting Delight... great job documenting moments in your children's lives.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a great idea to familiarize him with a place before going there. My little guy is a bit young but I'll store that away for later.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cute shot!

    My daughter is almost 20 months old and still hasn't had a haircut. Hopefully when it comes time she will do just as well :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is fab! My little boy just got a hair cut today :). I think it's a great idea to prepare them with photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you so much! Fortunately he likes going there! And I hope this will stay because I learned that things change quickly with little ones :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016