Montag, 9. Januar 2012

009/366 - 09. January 2012

Normally I´m writing about our day in the evening when I took tons of pictures and we have experienced some nice things together. But today it´s different. I´m already telling the children´s story in the morning :-)

My little toddler Max,

at present you cannot stand sitting at the kitchen table eating. You love walking around, playing and even running around the eating place. Mama is trying to catch you for taking some food. It´s a little bit funny. So when I was pregnant with my sweet boy I had some concretly imaginations about education. Some points were:  my kids will get sweets very seldom, they are not allowed to run around while eating, I don´t want them to watch tv or play with computers... yes... things like that. 

So, now we are at the point: Max often gets sweets (sometimes I give him for being quiet), he is running around while being followed by mama with a spoon, I want him to watch tv so I can have some time for my computer and finally Max has his own i-pod. Why do we have certain conceptions about how we will educate our kids? It´s nearly impossible to keep!

Okay... that was part of the explanation for the today´s picture. Max is on his play carpet joined by his litte sister. Mama was giving him pieces of a roll with jam time after time.  In the meantime he was moving his tractors and repairing his cars. 


That was the moment I captured the pics. Brother Max was explaining to Miss L. how to change the wheels of a Ferrari with a drill press. She took it and made a sound with the drill press. Max was so proud of her and kissed her again and again. I could cuddle him and thank him so much for being so lovely to her.

Sweet Miss L.,

you are so lucky to have a brother like Max. He is never jealous, he is kissing and protecting you, although he is only 2! I´m sure you will honour that when you grew up! You are such a fine girl too and I´m sure you both will love each other a lifetime!

Fantastic moment because of fantastic children!

1 Kommentar:

  1. it's so beautiful to see how the relationship between siblings bloom.. I guess they will like to see the origin of their relationship in those pictures when they will be already grown up!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016