Freitag, 20. Januar 2012

020/366 - 20. January 2012

Thank God it is snowing!

It was snowing the whole morning! My little boy Max was so excited and so he went for a walk with his daddy this afternoon. They took the slide and strolled around to the football field, the tractor and the fire department.
Everything seems so quiet while snowing! It is not much fun for daddy to shovel the snow away but of course our sweet boy loves it!

It is so cute when Max is fascinated by something! Then he is nearly staring and there is no move on his face! I love it!


Mama had to take a short nap because she felt dog-tired today. Lina is breastfeeding continually and this is indeed very exhausting! I think you have a growth spurt again! My big-little girl!


Great day is planned for tomorrow so mama has to prepare some stuff!

I love you babies!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Those growth spurts really take it out of you, I know how you feel. Love max's sled - it is amazing! It looks like an antique..

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016