Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012

008/366 - 08. January 2012

We had a really variedly day today! 

In the morning Max went for a walk with his daddy again. For Max it is important to do the same things again and again. There is no sign that he gets bored of doing this. At first they give some food to the birds, then they go to the near stable searching for horses, cows and tractors. Afterwards our cutie wants to see where the fishes, the ducks and goats are. It is awesome to watch the little guy going his straight way and not wanted to be diverted.
But in winter he is very disappointed because there are no more nuts to find and in autum he is not happy because there are no more strawberries in the fields! So we always have to take some nuts and fruits with us when going for a walk. Then Max is happy! 
To Max: " What´s your name?" "Matz!" "What is Max?" "Happy!" Just to explain: Max is talking german but more and more he is getting better in talking english. I love it! It´s so sweet !

Afterwards daddy and son were reading books and having fun together! I love it watching them talking to each other when being unobserved!


Outside was windy and unfriendly weather. So mama and Lina had a fine warm time together inside. Because of the fact that it is sunday mama is not doing any housework today. 
You are such a sweetheart my little Miss L.! Nevertheless you were a bit grumpy today :-( I hope that there are no teeth announcing themselves! But when my children are in really bad mood  I always blame it on other things: the teeth, the moon, bad weather or something like that. In principle it´s not my kid!


Is not the most beautiful picture of mama but daddy was taking it without warning. Mama was singing and dancing with her treasure! She was trying to find sleep like crazy! Poor girl <3

In the afternoon friends of us were visiting us with their little daughter Mia. Max was looking forward to seeing them... our new word for today: "Mia!". They were playing with each other in such a fine and quiet way. A recovery for the parents :-)


Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you! I love you my two sweeties!

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love that your little boy is bilingual, that is wonderful and something I aspire to.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Nicole... I´m trying to support him... but I still have to learn a lot! I love your conversation e.g. on facebook but unfortunately I cannot understand everything!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You've captured some beautiful moments of your babies. They are lovely, and your story-telling is great!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016