Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

005/366 - 05. January 2012

Today there was just a normal and comfortable day at home. So it´s nothing special to tell. Like I read once on Gregarious peach blog I was inspired to describe my sweets a little bit!

Max likes:

taking a bath, being naked, tractors, trains and cars, Winnie Pooh, reading books with us, watching appropriate youtube videos, any kind of vegetables! but any kind of sweets too :-), nuts,  the Hello Kitty of his little sister, our cat, drinking water, going for a walk, eating toothpaste, playing with his i-pod, his bellybottom, skrewdrivers, getting a massage by mama <3

Max dislikes:

getting out of the bathtub, going to the toilet, staying in the house the whole day, sweet drinks, being told to do... whatever, being persued by mama for another perfect photo, wearing gloves, cold, shopping and when daddy needs his i-pad for himself

Now... that I´m thinking about his dislikes I have to say that he is such a fine child... there is not a lot to find he can really not stand! 


 Lina likes:

swimming in her tummy tub, breastfeeding, her babygirl-coloured activity center, the noise of hoovering, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, music, being carried, observing her brother and not to forget... breastfeeding 

Lina dislikes:  

waiting for food, lukewarm water, deep voices, being dressed with her ski suit, sunshine in the face, not having the possibility to sleep


All my love, mama

5 Kommentare:

  1. Sweet babes you have! And it sounds like they know what they want... children can be so inspiring with all their knowledgment!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a lovely idea - I might have to steal your idea and have a think about what my sweet miss 4 months likes and dislikes....

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you for your comments! It´s right they are real little personalities! You can never ignore what they want ;-)
    @ Leigh: Yes, just do it! I "stole" this idea from www.gregariouspeach.com! It was so lovely I read hers a few times!

    Wish you a nice day

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh they are both so sweet!
    I also loved that post Georgia did and hope that I get around to it soon too.
    I also have a breastfeeding cutie too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice to say Amber!
    Oh I´m comment addict - I love reading them!
    Thank you

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016