Freitag, 27. Januar 2012

027/366 - 27. January 2012

The new bed

Today was the day my boy got his toddler bed. No more sleeping in the crib... the nap was the last time in the cot.  I can´t believe he is so mature already! When we began to convert the crib to a bed he noticed that there was something special going on.
We told him that he will sleep in an "adult bed" tonight.... and I swear I recognized a lot of pride in his eyes! He couldn´t wait to step inside and being covered. Too awesome!



Tomorrow I´m going to tidy up the room and decorate it newly because it was too late this evening. But nevertheless I had to take a picture of the moment he was in his grown up bed the first time! 

Honey... even though you are really a tall boy and of course no more baby I have to say: You will be my Baby forever! I love you!

Model type

I dressed Miss L. in the cutest tutu today. I couldn´t stand to buy lots of these charming clothes. Maybe because I always wanted to have such? Maybe.

I have the habit to take a pic of every outfit... from Max and Lina. Of course my children don´t like this each time! Sometimes they don´t pose like I want, Max can run away, Lina can be grumpy... but today she was only... bored!


My sweet doll... you are fetching in every way! I love you!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my God, now he is really a toddler...time flies. Little Miss L just perfekt!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks darling! Too cute your compliments! ly

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh we have to do this...dreading it! My 2.5 year old is still in a cot. Hope he sleeps well for you in his big boy bed! x

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016