Montag, 23. Januar 2012

023/366 - 23. January 2012

My butterflies

The most difficult thing for me is to decide which pic of the day to take!?

My children are so endlessly beautiful to me. During pregnancy I always wanted to know how my baby will look like... I think every expecting mother does. When I was expecting my sweet boy I couldn´t imagine how it will feel holding the tiny baby in my arms. I will never forget the moment I saw Max´ face the first time. From this moment on he is the most adorable boy to me! His appearance, his character, his behaviour... all in all he is perfect! 

I have tons of close-ups because I am totally in love with his look! The big, blue eyes... always longing to know, sweet tip of the nose and wonderful red lips.... I could kiss him all day long!


The second pregnancy was completely different to the first one. Simply because of the fact I had a baby boy to care for. So everything was a bit more exhausting and time went twice as fast.

But happily I felt the same love for my unborn from the first second on! I was really afraid that this would not be like this... up to this point my boy was the center of my world!

When I knew we would get a tiny babygirl I was incredibly blessed. Of course I started shopping girlish stuff at once. I didn´t want her to wear boy´s clothes only. She should be a bit princess-styled...Like: clothes make the woman? I`m sure I buy too much outfits but dressing my Miss L. is a bit like a puppet play! Yes, I confess!

But... today... when I bathed her and gave her the daily massage, I looked at her and determined that she is most enchanting without any clothes. Velvety skin, heavenly face -oh how I admire her eyelashes-  cute, cute belly button and everything else is simply adorable!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I remember when my first born was a few weeks old, my best friend's Aunt asked me how I felt about having more children.
    I hesitated, I was unsure.
    She told me that she had felt the exact same way, that she had thought "I love my baby so much, how could I ever love another child as much?", but she said that it is like magic. You have more loe, not less. :)
    Your babies are enchanting!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This aunt is very right! Happily I felt this love at once! THanks for your warm words!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016