Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012

022/366 - 22. January 2012

Daily bath

We are taking a bath every day! Thank God my kids love it! When Max was born I started to bring him in contact with water as early as possible. I´m very much afraid of water and I didn´t want my children to feel this way! So I was never excessively careful water flowing over their face. 
I think because of this we have no troubles washing the face or the hair. 

This evening he wanted to remember the feeling sitting in his tub. I couln´t believe how tall he is. When he was born he was sooo tiny I had to fill the tub completely and you only could see protruding his little tip of the nose!

My boy... I could melt when I see you smile!  I love you, darling!


Miss L. loves bathing like her brother does. She is sitting in her tummy tub and enjoys the warm water. Max always helps to wash her. Water everywhere... over her and a bit on the floor :-) 
This is so cute! My princess... she already sits alone in her bathing bucket... incredible!


My girl... you are adorable! I love you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016