Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012

019/366 - 19. January 2012

My sweet darling Max!

Today we played a lot together.  One of your favorites is reading books. When you were about 1,5 mama was a bit desperate because you didn´t show any interest in reading. We bought lots of books but you only took a short look and turned immediately to other toys. 
Quite different now... you would prefer if mama or papa would read aloud all the time. 

Of course there are some favorite books... about tractors, cars and animals. But your one and only is the story about a little boy called "Leon". He is veeery defiant and despairs his mother while telling unceasingly:"No...I don´t want to..."! You are reasonable that this is bad behaviour. You always tell Leon:"No, no!"
Oh my sweet toddler... one day I will tell you about situations you were this little Leon!


My adorable little Lina!

Sometimes you are playing on your own with an astonishing endurance that fascinates me. Although you are only 5 months you are such a patient girl. You are waiting in the playpen until mama gets you out!
And because of this I put you on a blanket now to have you near me in the kitchen while cooking or cleaning up. Otherwise mama has a bad conscience when you are waiting for so long uncomplaining! You start to call... yes call... not cry! only when there comes up starvation or you have a wet diaper! 

So Max can join you on the play mat! This means lots of fun for you both!


We had such a great day together, I love you my sweethearts!

2 Kommentare:

  1. What sweet babies! So awesome that you are documenting things like this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love how you can anticipate their laughs and reactions when you read their favouite lines, I love the extra long snuggle you get while reading to them ahhh! Story time is the best!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016