Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012

025/366 - 25. January 2012

Shopping

In the morning I kept my promise and went for a walk with my darlings. The weather was great, the sun was shining and it was not cold at all. Great fun indeed!

After having a comfortable afternoon playing together we decided to go shopping. Normally it´s very exhausting to go with the two little ones in a shopping mall but today we took grandfather with us. This meant a big relief! 

Fortunately we didn´t have to buy foodstuff. We went to the bookstore and had a nice time there. Max loves watching at the books... especially the ones with cars, tractos, planes and all other vehicles. Too cute! 


Lina didn´t want to sleep so she had great fun with mama`s very best friend. She laughed at her and auntie entertained her while mama tried to take a pic which developed difficult... bad light, wrong camera!


So the pics of the day aren´t the best of all but nevertheless I like them... my boy looks adorable, my girl laughs too sweet and mama´s friend is there too... at least a little bit to see!

This is a good opportunity to tell our "auntie" that we love her very much!

Wonderful day with the most enchanting babies!

3 Kommentare:

  1. CONGRATS for your 5th months together... :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Julie Powell: you always have perfect photos of the moments in your kids' lives. I love them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello my Dear, thank you for your dedication, love you all too!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016