Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012

017/366 - 17. January 2012

Yeees, Lina you did it! 

While mama was baking a cake in the morning you were excerting and excerting to do the great roll... and suddenly you could! First you were a little bit surprised but then you practiced endlessly! You were so proud because of your new ability!


When I observe you learning so much every single day I feel time is running too fast! 

You are such a cordial litte girl! Now already laughing out loud too! Sometimes I only look at you and make some funny noises and you are giggling very loud! Sooooo cute!

I love you, Honey.... you are my gorgeous little lady! 

Max wants to be more independent in everything he is doing! This starts for example in the morning when mama wants to brush his teeth: "No, Matz!". He dosn´t want to be fed any longer too: "No, Matz!". For breakfast my boy wants his own slice of bread and NOT cut into pieces! Even when we play together Max tells me how to do it right!

It´s lot of delight watching him doing this! Sometimes it´s a bit exhausting too but in the end I could kiss and hug him because he succeds with so much charm and without being nasty or making me nervous! 


Sweet Max, to me... you are perfect! I love you endlessly

2 Kommentare:

  1. It sounds like both of your kids are stretching themselves to learn new things and are enjoying their accomplishments! Such fun ages!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016