Montag, 16. Januar 2012

016/366 - 16. January 2012

Happy babies!

It´s very simple to make my boy really, really happy! First to go for a walk and... to discover a tractor. We were walking today with omi and we liked it so much! But it´s not enough to designate it "tractor"... no... it´s a "John Deere", a "Steyr", a "McCormick" and names like that! It´s a riddle to me why he is so much interested in those machines! I love him so much staring at the vehicles! 
Then he wants me to tell him stories what the trac is doing and where it is going and what it is loading and who it is driving and why it is dirty...?????


You are such a sweetheart, I love you, baby!

At present my Miss L. loves to lie on the belly so much because she can achieve her toys already! To turn around from belly to back is no more challenge. To turn around the other way is in practice. I think just a few days to try... It´s so lovely to observe her trying and excerting on and on! 


You are so charming my girl, I could kiss and hug you all the time!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Adorable pictures! Your little girl looks so happy and I love the picture of your little guy by the tractor!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016